Angelcare AC300 Movement Only Baby Monitor Product Description
Price: £43.21
Saved Price: £16.78
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Hard to fault
Our son is another tummy sleeper, so we bought this to alleviate some of our concerns about his safety. I must say that having been convinced it was a product that exploited parents anxieties, I am now extremely pleased we have it and very grateful it was invented!
I had 3 concerns when I bought it..
(1) False alarms
(2) Baby crawling out of range of the pad and setting it off
(3) Picking up the baby in the middle of the night, forgetting to turn sensor off and waking husband (or whole street) with alarm!
After using it for a couple of weeks, this is the reality...
(1) There appear to be two market leaders selling sensor pads. If you check the reviews you will notice the other brand seems to have quite a few mentions of false alarms and indeed when I discussed buying one with other parents the "false alarm" complaint only came from people who had bought that brand, after using it for a while it has only once had a false alarm,...
0 comments:
Post a Comment