BT 250 Digital Baby Monitor Product Description
Price: £49.99
Saved Price: £20.00
Rating: 3.4 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Good but not as good as the 150
As someone who has tried different types of baby monitor I feel qualified to say that this is a good monitor. It's easy to set up, the sound quality is good and the range is great. My only real criticism is that, in bringing out a new model, they have felt the need to tinker with things that didn't need tinkering with. The 250 is supposed to 'replace' the 150 which was a completely brilliant monitor. With two young children I needed another monitor so I thought I'd go for the new model. Now, if you're a new Mum you will probably want to hear every snuffle your darling baby makes. This won't last and soon you'll only want to be disturbed in the middle of the night if completely necessary, i.e., if the crying is very loud. The 150 had 5 sensitivity levels, 5 being with the microphone permanently on and 1 and 2 where the sound only transmits when the crying on the other end is at a certain volume. This was a brilliant feature but one that BT have felt the need to meddle with. On the 250...
0 comments:
Post a Comment