Summer Infant Baby Touch Digital Video Monitor Product Description
Features:
- Extra large 9cm (3.5") Colour Display with black and white night vision with Easy to use touch screen display and menu controls
- Pan and Tilt Camera
- Up to an amazing 10-hour rechargeable battery
- Allows scanning of up to 4 different rooms automatically With Additional Cameras
Price: £101.54
Saved Price: £63.46
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Almost perfect, but watch out for wi-fi interference, battery life and the temperature sensor readout
First off, I have to say that this video monitor is fantastic. Period. Great picture quality, quiet operation for remote camera control, and Summer Infant customer services are also very good - they care about problems that their customers experience, and work hard to solve them. Having done lots of research, I think this is the best video monitor you can buy.
I wish I could give it five stars though, but to be honest, they need to lose two because of various issues: the battery life for video, problems with wi-fi interference, and a high temperature readout. The wireless issue clearly does not affect everybody, but be careful in particular if you are an O2 broadband user, before ordering this (see below for details). We have the O2 Wireless Box IV.
To save power, the device switches video off automatically after a couple of minutes when you are not on the mains stand. Even then, it will not go a whole night without being on the charging stand, if you try to...
0 comments:
Post a Comment