Sunday, May 12, 2013

Philips AVENT SCD530 DECT Baby Monitor with Temperature and Humidity Sensors Promo Offer


Philips AVENT SCD530 DECT Baby Monitor with Temperature and Humidity Sensors Product Description








List Price: £100.00
Price: £89.90
Saved Price: £10.10





Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Pricey but very good quality.
I am actually pretty impressed by this baby monitor. It has replaced a Walkabout Premier Digital which we have got on ok with but I have never quite trusted completely as on a couple of occasions it has let us down and somehow lost connection to the base.
It is much much smaller than I expected it to be and very unobtrusive in the lounge. When I first turned it on I didn't think the screen was particularly easy to read but it has a backlight that comes on as soon as you are actually pressing any buttons which then makes it very easy to read.
Ridiculously easy to set up - just plug and play really. It says that you should charge the batteries for 10 hours before using but we were having a little fiddle after a couple of hours and it didn't seem to mind.
It really is the baby monitor with everything. It has a temperature sensor and the temp is displayed along with the humidity at all times on the...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.