Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple) Big Discount


BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple) Product Description








List Price: £89.99
Price: £69.99
Saved Price: £20.00





Rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Fantastic all in one - pricey but saves on other gadgets!
This monitor does so much

The night light acts like a gro-egg so you can tell how hot it really is at a glance, it has a variety of tunes (not just lullabies, classical music and white noise for newborns), the light show is simple yet effective with slow fades and it spans across the ceiling. The sound is fantastic - I had an angelcare monitor before which I loved but there was so much interference and it kept cutting out on me so only ended up using the sensor mat - this has excelled itself, crystal clear sound which barely any static at all. There are some features I don't really 'get' yet like the crying alert (as you'd hear your little on cry anyway) but I guess it could be useful for some people. If BT released something identical to this but with a sensor mat it would be THE perfect monitor, completely flawless. I really do love this monitor and even though it's pricey it's completely worth the money as it saves you buying that gro-egg/slumber bear/light show you've...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.