Thursday, May 2, 2013

Motorola MBP 10 Digital Baby Monitor Big Discount


Motorola MBP 10 Digital Baby Monitor Product Description





Features:

  • Product Type:Baby monitoring system
  • Components:Baby unit, parent unit




List Price: £29.99
Price: £27.00
Saved Price: £2.99





Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Good sound quality nice price.
I thought it was important to submit a review for this product as I really struggled to find a baby monitor on the basis of the current reviews on the site. It seems that any baby monitor on sale has both 5 star and 1 star reviews, so it is really hard to actually make a decision.

I chose this product because it was actually recommended by a different retailer, and I thought it was worth taking a gamble because it is a good price. It is also small (rather than these ridiculously large base units that seem to be dominating the market) and it is simple - all you really need is a unit that relays the sound of a crying baby isn't it?

We live in a rural building with slightly odd electrics, and have always had buzzy monitors in the past. This is clear as a bell which is great. I haven't anything to say about the build quality, nothing is irritating about the product.

It is worth mentioning that the monitor only cuts in if it 'hears' a sound and then that...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.