Tomy Digital Video Plus Monitor TDV450 Digital Baby Video Monitor Product Description
Description: omy Digital Plus Video Baby Monitor TDV450 with large 3.5" Colour Screen is brand new on the market and we think it will take appeal to all parents looking for a high quality video baby monitor for their baby and home safety. This is Tomy's first Colour Video baby Monitor and it was worth waiting for. The specification list is vast, ranging from 300 metre range, room temperature display, walkie-talkie 2 way talk-back, Digital Zoom and Snapshot feature to store up to 100 photos of your baby for slide show
Features:
- 300m range
- Sound activation mode to reduce background murmurs and noise,
- Two way talkback feature
- Multicoloured nightlight
- Room temperature display
Price: £104.00
Saved Price: £65.99
Rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Sound product
I was fairly dubious that this would work well as I live in a Regency Hove building that is constructed of bungaroosh (basically cement and flint) and the walls are extremely dense so wireless signals are very limited. My existing computer wifi network (802.11n) covers less than half the flat and requires a signal strength repeater to make it into the kitchen even though my flat is all on one floor. As you can imagine I thought that this would struggle too and so I bought it from Argos rather than Amazon for ease of return. I have been very pleasantly impressed, the signal strength is fine over the complete property and the feature set is reasonable. Don't expect too much from the resolution as it is quite low but adequate for the purpose and it works extremely well in low light. It is also really easy to use and my technophobic wife got to grips with it immediately.
0 comments:
Post a Comment