Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tomy Movement Sensor Pad Monitor TSP500 Promo Offer


Tomy Movement Sensor Pad Monitor TSP500 Product Description




Description: Mum's love our Movement Sensor Pad as it has been developed to specifically monitor baby's every move, even those slightest movements made by breathing.


Features:

  • Picks up the slightest movements even breathing
  • Monitors baby's movement - audible click and light indicator
  • Connect to any Tomy TD monitor
  • Low battery warning and adjustable volume




List Price: £44.99
Price: £34.94
Saved Price: £10.05





Rating: 3.2 out of 5 stars

Product Review: well worth it!
I bought this sensor after been paranoid about cot death and I have to say it's the only reason why I can sleep at night. I have used it in a moses basket, a travel cot and tried it in the cotbed and as long as it is on a hard flat surface(like stated in the instructions)it works great! I even tried blowing onto the mattress as it said fans could affect the movement pad and guess what...it picked it up! My only complaint is that you can't turn the light off that flashes everytime it sensors movement, unlike the clicking noise, so the first night it was like sleeping on a run way so the next night I put a dish over the top of it and this solved the problem. You could still hear the alarm if it went off so isn't a problem now.

I have had a problem with the unit beeping once in the middle of the night and exchanged it with no problem, as with anything electrical these days, just keep your receipt incase BUT I would reccommend this and the even better thing is that you can...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.