Babysounds Fetal Doppler with LCD Heart Rate Display Product Description
Description: The Babymad BabySounds Fetal Doppler will enable you to hear the heartbeat and movements of your unborn baby from the twelfth week of pregnancy. See heart rate on LCD display. Listen to the sounds of his or her heartbeat and you may even hear hiccups, kicks, blows and baby's first movements.
The Baby Sound Fetal Doppler is a small compact portable unit, very easy to use and has a easy grip handle unlike some of the similar products on the market which are quite large and hard to hold. This products ergonomic design means it can easily be held in the palm of your hand for easy manoeuvring to find your baby's heartbeat. A recording cable allows you to save these first sounds on computer or CD to keep as a memory or to email to absent friends and relatives
Features:
- babysounds fetal doppler
- LCD fetal doppler
Price: £23.93
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Disappointed
Not happy with this product. I bought this when I was 15 weeks pregnant and was unable to find a heartbeat, even my own(!) with it. I thought I would wait a few weeks and try again. I'm 18+ weeks now and still unable to locate a heartbeat, although it's very easy to find at my midwife appointments. I've used another brand (sucessfully) before so have a good idea about where to look and how to use a doppler.
0 comments:
Post a Comment