Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Respisense Ditto Portable Tummy Movement Monitor Promo Offer


Respisense Ditto Portable Tummy Movement Monitor Product Description




Description: NEW AND IMPROVED MODEL!

RespisenseTM is the world's first super-safe, perfectly portable infant breathing effort monitor with proactive response. The award-winning and patented invention is so compact and light that it can be used wherever baby may fall asleep.

New and improved model features a smaller design, integrated button and user replaceable battery.


Features:

  • Completely insensitive to baby's position in cot
  • Can gently stir baby to breathe again
  • Perfectly portable; "use anywhere"
  • No mains connection or battery to replace
  • Can be used by infants sharing a cot (e.g. twins)




List Price: £79.99
Price: £65.62
Saved Price: £14.37





Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Great product
I have now been using this monitor everyday for 9 months - since my now 9 month old baby came home from hospital. I intend to continue using until the battery runs out.
We have had very few false alarms which have all been due to the monitor coming loose. I find I can sleep soundly knowing I will be alerted to any problems with my little boy's breathing. I would rather have 100 false alarms than not know if there was a problem.
I noted that 1 review mentioned how quiet the alarm is and when I tried mine out it started quite but became louder quite quickly - I am sure most people would be woken by it.
I would strongly recommend this product to any mum who like me needs a little bit of extra reassurance that baby is well.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.