Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Biosync Finger Pulse Oximeter SPO2 & Heart Rate Monitor Brand New Boxed Promo Offer


Biosync Finger Pulse Oximeter SPO2 & Heart Rate Monitor Brand New Boxed Product Description




Description: The 50DL Finger Pulse Oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-spot SpO2 and Pulse Rate testing. The unit's lightweight and small size means it can be easily carried in your pocket. The universal finger clip allows the oximeter to fit a range of finger sizes from paediatric through to adult and the 50DL automatically switches off when a finger is removed from the unit for more than 5 seconds. LED Display can be seen even in low ambient light levels. CE Certified, the unit conforms to UK and EC Medical Safety Requirements. (Medical Directive 93/94/EEC) CE 0123


Features:

  • Accurate Sp02 measurement
  • Auto power off
  • Requires 2 AAA batteries (supplied).
  • Approximately 30 hours continuous use
  • Complete With Carry Case




List Price: £19.95
Price: £19.95






Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Interesting little gadget!
All I can say is that the product seems to be well-made. I can only assume that it gives an accurate representation of the strength and regularity or otherwise of the pulses, and this is of particular interest to me. I certainly don't regret buying it. I have no way of knowing whether it's accurate or not, but I'm inclined to believe that it gives a pretty good indication of the state of my heart-beat.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.