Bt Digital Video Baby Monitor(064551) Product Description
Description: Bt Digital Video Baby Monitor(064551)
Features:
- -
Price: £98.22
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Not just a baby monitor but versatile, multi-purpose CCTV!!
This is a really good monitor with far more uses other than being purely a well-designed and functional baby monitor!
I confess, I didn't order this as a baby monitor but as a versatile and multi-purpose CCTV unit for use around the home and garden, and it's exceeded my expectations. It has been in use for the last month, day and night and always performed well.
I'm actually using it for two purposes: for home security and am pleased to say the camera is superb and gives a clear colour image monitoring visitors to our property as they enter our driveway. I'm also using it for monitoring our pet rabbits in the garden during the daytime and overnight wildlife. The camera (obviously!) isn't weatherproof so is positioned in the house but focused on the garden and monitored from several rooms away. I accept this isn't what it's designed and marketed for but it's perfect both for day or night use and I've found the monitor and camera unit work perfectly 60' apart...
0 comments:
Post a Comment