Motorola MBP28 Multi-Cam Digital Video Baby Monitor Product Description
Price: £68.99
Saved Price: £61.00
Rating: 3.1 out of 5 stars
Product Review: great for peace of mind
I wish I'd bought one of these sooner, I was almost put off by the two bad reviews but the shop where I bought it said I could get as refund if it was unsatisfactory so I bought it to try out with my toddler before the new baby arrives. We live in a large, long Edwardian house and the toddler's room is right at the opposite end of the house to the main sitting room, and up a big flight of stairs too so I was worried about the range. However the picture on the screen is more than adequate, in daylight and pitch darkness. I was very impressed. While using the monitor in the sitting room, bedroom or kitchen, we have WiFi modems, a microwave, lots of solid walls, all kinds of things that could v block the signal but so far it is working fine. The second unit I have left in the kitchen so if I get a lie in in the morning,I can still watch my son having breakfast with his dad, nanny or grandad, whoever is on breakfast duty. The two way communication means I can even chat to them from the...
0 comments:
Post a Comment