Angelsounds Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler) Product Description
Price: £19.99
Saved Price: £15.00
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Great value and great product!
I bought this item after getting an all-clear 9 week scan. I wasn't sure whether it would work yet as I was so early (was 9+1) and in fact the first couple of days I only picked up my own heart beat! But on the third day, I drank loads of water, waited until my bladder was really full (it was quite painful to press on, and made me feel a little bit nauseous, to be honest) and moved across my belly really slowly... BINGO, there was baby, little heart beating away! :OD
After having four miscarriages (one late), this item has really put my mind at rest. I will only use it every few days (as I don't want to scare myself or baby!) but knowing that I can listen to little bean for the next few months has relieved some of the anxiety I have been feeling. Once baby starts moving, I probably won't use it as much, but I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in the early stages who is anxious. It is great to hear your little one BUT please dont stress if you can't...
0 comments:
Post a Comment