Thursday, May 2, 2013

Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Monitor Big Discount


Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Monitor Product Description








List Price: £159.99
Price: £129.99
Saved Price: £30.00





Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Best Video Monitor!
We originally bought the "Summer Infant Slim & Secure Digital Video Monitor" after returning it 2 times because of some fault (monitor cut out and stopped working and the audio started to screech) we decided to change brands. The video picture quality with the motorola is much more superior and I like the fact that I can move the camera around.

The Motorola has a better monitor, which is also bigger. I can see my daughter blinking because the screen is so clear. The option to move the camera around is brilliant. This allows me to watch her play in her room, which means I get more use out of it. There are a lot more features, but ignoring them the camera, screen and reliability are way superior!

We have no reception problems when we have the monitor in the family room on the ground floor and the camera in the baby room which is on the 2nd floor of a large house. We can't even get wireless Internet in this bedroom (this was before the baby), but the baby monitor...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.