Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fisher-Price Sounds 'n Lights Baby Monitor Big Discount


Fisher-Price Sounds 'n Lights Baby Monitor Product Description








List Price: £19.99
Price: £34.99






Rating: 2.8 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Plasticky and proud. It does the job - no need to pay more!!
I've never written a review before, but after reading the other review I thought I ought to tip the balance in favour of the FP Sounds and Lights monitor.
My son is currently 13 months old and we were given this monitor by a family friend who no longer needed it when bubba was around 1 month and it does just what we need it to do.
We can hear our sons cries, his chatter when he wakes and when he turns in his sleep. The clarity is not so brilliant that we can hear his breathing but if I was going to concentrate on that then I may as well be in the room with him!! I usually leave it in the lounge and just turn the volume up if I am in the kitchen (which is next door) and can hear him fine if he needs me.
The nightlight is really useful when I go to check on him before going to bed. It isn't terribly bright but I wouldn't want it to be. It was fine when he was much smaller and having his night feeds and needed a nappy change (I've NEVER been able to change a nappy in...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.