Snuza Go Baby Breathing Monitor Product Description
Description: nuza Go Baby Breathing Monitor is the latest Breathing Effort Monitor from the makers of the Original Snuza Baby Monitor. Snuza Go utilises the same technology as the Snuza Baby Breathing Monitor to give you peace of mind that your baby is breathing well, any time, any where! NOTE USER Replaceable Batteries
Snuza Go Monitor is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and ergonomically designed to easily fit comfortably on your baby's nappy, it is a monitoring device incorporating 'leading edge sensing' technology. Snuza Go differs from the Snuza Halo in that the Snuza Go does not have the vibrating stimulus function of the Snuza Halo. In place of the Vibrate function, Snuza Go hae replaceable batteries, which is a new feature for Portable Breathing Effort Monitors.
Features:
- 100% go-anywhere mobility
- Handy protective carry case included
- Visual & audible alarm if baby breathing ceases
- Patented leading edge sensing technology
- Snuza Go weighs just 31g - your baby won't even know its there!
Price: £52.95
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Complete Peace of Mind
I bought this little devise just before my son was born and my partner thought that I was being a paranoid pregnant woman. Oh how we have changed tune since! As mentioned in the other reviews it could not be easier to use. Its portable and tiny, so can easily be taken away when baby visits grandparents and family. I have used it exclusively for night time, together with the baby monitor I have complete peace of mind when my son is in his cot without having to check up on him every 10 mins to see if he is still breathing. Call me paranoid but until your little one pops along you won't know what you are gonna be like. Remember baby cannot be with you 24/7 if you want to maintain a healthy relationship with your partner and most of all for your own sanity! Snuza allows you to do just that, rest, eat and sleep. Enjoy the time when baby is asleep. I would even say I sleep much better without trying to hear out for his breathing, knowing snuza is checking on my little man. I have had 3...
0 comments:
Post a Comment