Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Angelcare AC401 Baby Movement Sensor Pad and Sound Monitor On Sale


Angelcare AC401 Baby Movement Sensor Pad and Sound Monitor Product Description








List Price: £99.99
Price: £73.99
Saved Price: £26.00





Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars

Product Review: There are wants, needs and essentials - this is an essential!
This is a great little piece of kit and has almost everything you would want in a movement and sound monitor. Being our first baby, we thought long and hard over our choice of monitor and in the end I think we picked the right product. As with everything there are features that are included in some products but not others and this one must lose a star for the lack of 2 way talkback functionality.

That being said, the sound quality from the one way system is top notch. The sensor pad is also a really really good idea. I could sleep through a brass band playing at the bottom of the bed and one morning while I was snoring away, unbeknown to me, my partner lifted the child from the cot and brought him downstairs. After 20 seconds the alarm (similar to a smoke alarm noise) went off and I was outta that bed like a shot standing over an empty cot in a state of panic with a heart rate of about 180... Thankful for the false alarm, but also because the damn thing works...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.