SONOLINE A FETAL DOPPLER PRENATAL HEART MONITOR IN BLUE . COMES WITH FREE 250ML GEL Product Description
Description: This is a high performance model. It has audio output, and can connect with earphone or recorder with audio input. Does NOT have an LCD display. The Sonotrax A has a slim, power saving and interchangeable 2MHz ultrasound probe. This model plays the baby's heartbeat via a loud speaker so does not require headphones, this means that you and others can share in the magic of listening to the baby's heart beat at the same time.
This Fetal Doppler will enable you to hear the heartbeat and movements of your unborn baby from the twelfth week of pregnancy. Listen to the sounds of his or her heart beat and you may even hear hiccups, kicks, blows and baby's first movements. It is superb value for money the sound quality is excellent you will not be disappointed!!!
1 x 250ml Bottle of UltraSound Gel is also included.
Features:
- High Performance Professional Grade which meets routine examination requirements of obstetricians, midwives and pregnant women. Includes 250ml of Ultrasound Gel. Does NOT have an LCD display.
- Fetal doppler detect baby's heart beat from 10-12 weeks lightweight pocket size. Does NOT have an LCD display
- High sensitive doppler probe, Crystal clear sound, 250ml Gel Included.
- Headphone socket, Volume control, built-in loud speaker and output for headphones and recording cable (not included).
- This model does NOT have have an LCD display. Supplied with a 2 MHz probe.
Price: £48.43
Rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars
Product Review: A fantastic product!!
I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my first child and I bought this product as I was worrying and panicking all the time thinking that something was wrong although my scans & midwife appointments have always been okay and gone well. I was a bit weary about purchasing this product at first as it's cheaper than some others that I have seen and I was a bit unsure as to whether it would be any good however I am delighted with this product I think its absolutely fantastic! I managed to pick my baby's heartbeat up straight away and its extremely clear. Me and my boyfriend can now both enjoying listening to our baby & it gives me piece of mind between midwife appointments that everything is okay. I would certainly recommend this product to anybody who is currently pregnant and needs some reassurance that everything is okay :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment