Graco iMonitor Digital Video Baby Monitor Product Description
Features:
- Digital Picture & Sound Clarity
- Extended Video Range - Over 180m/600ft
- Real-Time Digital Zoom
- Truly Portable - Up to 50% Smaller
- Complete Privacy
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Could be better
I have a graco travel system and it is out of this world which is why I brought a graco monitor. It is not a bad model but there are a few design faults which I cannot believe they missed off. You cannot turn the volume off and there is a few seconds time delay so the baby cries in room next door and then again a few seconds later on the monitor. Even on quiet mode it is quite loud. There is also a lot of hissing on it so it keeps you awake quite a bit. It also has loud bursts of static which make me jump out of my skin. Still, i have a great peace of mind just being abe to see the baby, especially as he is 10 months old now and up to all sorts in his cot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment