FETAL BABY DOPPLER PRENATAL HEART MONITOR Blue 3mhz Product Description
Description: This is a Brand New Boxed Fetal Doppler. This model is unique as it has a intergrated speaker and LCD screen. This model has a waterproof probe. Also included is a charger for this model with UK plug. 2.5-3.0 MHz This Fetal Doppler will enable you to hear the heartbeat and movements of your unborn baby from the twelfth week of pregnancy. Listen to the sounds of his or her heart beat and you may even hear hiccups, kicks, blows and baby's first movements. It is superb value for money the sound quality is excellent you will not be disappointed
Features:
- High Performance Professional Grade which meets routine examination requirements of obstetricians, midwives and pregnant women
- LCD Display with blue backlight
- Waterproof Probe
- Charger With UK Plug
- Intergrated Speaker
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Product Review: Excellent Product
I have found this item excellent. I didn't buy it until I was about 20 weeks and it has worked perfectly, you can clearly hear the heart beat, I wish I had bought it earlier in the pregnancy! After losing a little baby it is perfect for peace of mind and I bought it so that my older children could become more involved with this pregnancy. They love being able to hear the baby!
It is one of the cheaper products on the market but I'm glad I didn't splash out any more cash, it does everything that I wanted it to do!
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment