Friday, May 10, 2013

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Video & Sensor Mat Monitor On Sale


Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Video & Sensor Mat Monitor Product Description








List Price: £199.99
Price: £127.49
Saved Price: £72.50





Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars

Product Review: Good idea but some annoying features
I originally bought the movement sensor only monitor for when my baby was born and loved it. We had it in her Moses basket right next to me and I loved the reassuring green light flickering to tell me all was well.

When it came time for her to move into her own room, I decided to upgrade to a video monitor so I could keep an eye on her without constantly going into her room.

From day one there were some irritating features that the movement only monitor didn't have such as having to turn the parent unit off before taking her out of the cot (the movement one let's you just flick the switch on the baby unit but the video one you have to turn off parent unit and then flick switch on baby unit). Once the alarm has gone off on the parent unit, you can't turn it off. You have to turn the pad back on and prod at the matress to sense movement until you can turn the parent back on - tricky at 4am with hungry, wriggly baby amd a parent unit that's in th other room! This...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products List

Powered by Blogger.