Angel Sounds Baby Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor + Ultrasound Gel and 2 CDs [Bundle Pack] Product Description
Description: The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is safe and easy to use and enables you to hear your baby's heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy. Perfect as a gift, the lightweight, portable AngelSounds Fetal Doppler will also detect kicks, hiccups and the baby's first movements. The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler has been specially designed for expectant mothers to use at home. Through using the Doppler, mothers can have peace of mind that their baby is safe and well throughout all stages of pregnancy. This special edition gift boxed AngelSounds Fetal Doppler includes a recording cable to enable these precious first sounds to be saved to CD, mobile phone, MP3 or the computer. A blank CD is included in this box set to record these first sounds as well as a CD containing soothing music to calm and relax mother and baby. These recorded sounds can then be emailed to friends and relatives, or played back to the kids when they grow up. The mother's own heartbeat can also be recorded to play and soothe her baby when it is newborn. The AngelSounds Fetal Doppler is based on Ultrasound Technology and approved by EU Safety Standards and Regulations. The CE Approval Marking has met the requirements for medical apparatus (EC Directive 93/42/EC).
Included:
· Headphones
· Recording cable
· 2 CDs
· Free tube of ultrasound gel
· 9V battery
· Only available in pink.
Features:
- Hear your baby's heartbeat from as early as 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Gift Box includes 2 CD's, recording cable and free tube of ultrasound gel.
- Listen and record your baby's heartbeat in the comfort of your own home.
- Provides peace of mind, reassurance and great joy to mothers, partners and family.
- Record mother's own heartbeat to play and soothe newborn baby.
Price: £20.98
Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
Product Review: WOW! I can hear my babies heartbeat!
I bought this when I was 14 weeks and I found the heartbeat straight away! I would definately recommend this to other mums-to-be. As I am a first time mum, it puts my mind at rest as I can hear the babies movements, heartbeat and kicks. I am now 17 weeks and 6 days and I still find that my baby is low down and can only feel little flutters.
The only problems I found about this product is that they don't supply you with enough gel so you I ended up buying another 3 bottles. Also, I still haven't worked out how to record my babies heartbeat on my laptop so I still can't send my mum or sisters the babies heartbeat. This is a problem to me as I live in Essex and all of my family live in Manchester.
However, This is the best item I have bought from Amazon.
Becca xXx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete